As part of your SCS membership, you have access to SCS newsletters, videos and other information of interest. Login to your Membership Profile using this button above to access the Resource Library and the International Journal of Cosmetic Science (IJCS).
Login to your account
To log in you must use the email address that you have provided to the SCS. All current members of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists will have been provided with a password to access this Members’ area.
Benefits of Society Membership
Why join the SCS?
Membership of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists is for highly qualified individuals with both academic and industrial experience in the field of cosmetics and related sciences and gives a great opportunity to meet and network with other cosmetic scientists. The Society welcomes membership applications from all individuals who are working and/or affiliated to the cosmetic science industry worldwide.
Members also receive:
- Free SCS Newsletters / e-newsletters / e-blasts
- Discounts on SCS Conferences
- 1 year free SCS membership upon enrolment on the SCS Diploma in Cosmetic Science Course
- Free attendance to SCS Lectures / webinars
- Discounts on the Principles & Practice of Cosmetic Science Course
- Free subscription to the International Journal of Cosmetic Science with easy online access through your membership profile
- Membership to the IFSCC through SCS, plus free IFSCC online content via www.ifscc.org
- A Full Member Grade A or B can be nominated to sit on SCS Council
- All membership grades can join an SCS Committee
- 25% off cosmeticsbusiness.com subscription
- Members can request a Certificate of Attendance for SCS lectures
Guidelines – SCS logo
Guidelines for use of the SCS logo by members
SCS membership is awarded to an individual, not a company and therefore members should ensure that when using the SCS logo it should relate to themselves and not their company.
It should not be used in the general area of a company website or on company business cards.
It can however be used on company websites when related to a member, for example if a company website has individual personal profiles, SCS membership can be disclosed and the logo used on their profile page.
Independent consultants should also follow the same guidelines.
Individual members can use the following after their name on business cards or signatures on email:
Fellow of the Society – FSCS (logo can be requested from the Secretariat)
Full Member – MSCS (logo can be requested from the Secretariat)
SCS Diploma in Cosmetic Science – SCS Dip
Please contact the SCS Secretariat for further details email@example.com