Other News of Interest
SCS Fellowship Grade Proposal
The SCS Council is looking at the introduction of a Fellowship Grade as a senior membership grade that would recognise experience and contribution. Please contact the Secretariat if you have any comments regarding the following proposal.
- Qualification: degree or equivalent
- Additional minimum 5 years senior experience in the industry after becoming a full member (making Fellowship only possible after 8 to 10 years out of higher education)
- Outstanding contribution to the application or advancement of cosmetic science, teaching cosmetic science and curriculum development, managing a team of cosmetic scientists or concerned with the senior management, direction or commercial activities of an organisation in which the application, study, research or advancement of cosmetic science is of major importance
- Applicants to be sponsored by two full members
- Annual membership fee: £98