Other News of Interest
New Dates For 2016 IFSCC Congress & Abstract Deadline
The US Society of Cosmetic Chemists has announced new dates for the 2016 IFSCC Congress in Orlando,
Florida. The 29th IFSCC Congress will now be held from 30 October-2 November 2016 (rather than 23-26 October). The organisers say the good news is that they can offer significantly reduced room rates at the world class resort!
There is also a revised Call for Papers deadline. The new deadline is 31 December 2015 (rather than 30 September).
The theme for 2016 is Beyond Dreams into New Frontiers: Inspire, Imagine, Innovate and the US Society of Cosmetic Chemists Committee on Scientific Affairs (COSA) invites you to submit original work that you deem would be of high interest to our international community.
Please consider submission of papers from the following topics:
- Sun Protection & Beyond
- Creating Loyal Scents – The Science of Fragrances
- Inspired by Nature – Biomimicry
- Emerging Market Trends & Insights
- Beauty with the Magic of Colors
- Marketing to the Senses – Product Creation based on Sensory Appeal
- Breakthrough Concepts in Skin Biology & Microbiome
- The Balancing Act – Regulatory Compliance vs Innovation
- Sustainability – Cosmetics for a Greener Future
- Hair Care Technology
- Delivery Systems & Cosmetic Vehicles
- Beauty has no Borders
Abstracts must be written in English and must be submitted in electronic form.
AND DON’T FORGET… you may be eligible to apply for the SCS Tony Naylor Bursary, which assists SCS members who are students, consultants, from small companies, or from academia, who have had abstracts accepted for a platform or poster presentation at an IFSCC Congress or Conference. The deadline for bursary applications is 31 January 2016. Click here for more information and an application form.