MEMBERSHIP OF THE SOCIETY
Fellow Member (FSCS)
Fellowship Applications – Written Applications Only
Fellowship Application Form: The application form for Fellow Grade will require to be printed out and completed manually and then either scanned and emailed to email@example.com or posted to the SCS Secretariat address in Luton.
All Membership Application forms MUST be accompanied with an appropriate subscription payment, for example, cheque, credit card instruction, Stripe payment (similar to PayPal), BACS payment. Failure to complete payment instructions to your application will mean a delay in your application form being processed and will only be presented to SCS Council once an acceptable accompanying subscription fee is received.
At the date of their election Fellow Members must demonstrate:
- A personal commitment to the SCS through contribution and participation.
- Promoting the cosmetics industry through science, education and innovation.
- Applicants must have the knowledge, experience and expertise to contribute both to the industry and the Society.
- Applicants must recognise an obligation to the Society and the industry.
- Applicants must be competent throughout their working lives by virtue of their education, training, participation, experience and commitment.
- Applicants must support continual learning and development both for themselves and others.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 10 years’ continuous full membership of the SCS and have reached a high level of contribution both to the Society and industry.