MEMBERSHIP OF THE SOCIETY
Benefits of Society Membership
Why Join The SCS?
Membership of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists is for highly qualified individuals with both academic and industrial experience in the field of cosmetics and related sciences and gives a great opportunity to meet and network with other cosmetic scientists. The Society welcomes membership applications from all individuals who are working and/or affiliated to the cosmetic science industry worldwide.
Members also receive:
- E-newsletters / e-blasts
- Discounts on SCS Conferences
- 1 year free SCS membership upon enrolment onto the SCS Diploma in Cosmetic Science Course
- Free attendance to most SCS Lectures/Webinars
- Discounts on the Principles & Practice of Cosmetic Science Course
- Free subscription to the International Journal of Cosmetic Science with easy online access through your membership profile
- Membership to the IFSCC through SCS, plus free IFSCC online content via www.ifscc.org
- Access through the SCS Head Office to experts with specific disciplines in cosmetic science
- A Full Member A or B can be nominated onto SCS Council
- All membership grades can join an SCS Committee
- 25% off cosmeticsbusiness.com subscription
- Members can request a Certificate of Attendance for SCS lectures
A decision was taken on 27th February 1969 by HM Inspector of Taxes whereby subscriptions paid to the Society can be offset against personal tax. Please contact your local tax office for the listing in the 1996 edition on Page 37 of list 3.