Benefits of Society Membership
WHY JOIN THE SCS?
Membership of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists is for highly qualified individuals with both academic and industrial experience in the field of cosmetics and related sciences and gives a great opportunity to meet and network with other cosmetic scientists.
Members also receive:
- Free SCS Newsletters / e-newsletters / e-blasts
- Discounts on SCS Conferences
- Free attendance to SCS Lectures
- Discounts on the Principles & Practice of Cosmetic Science Course
- Free subscription to the International Journal of Cosmetic Science
- One year's free subscription to SPC magazine with discounts thereafter http://www.hpcimedia.com
- 25% discount on www.cosmeticsbusiness.com subsription
- Free search facility through Wiley http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/
- Membership to the IFSCC through SCS, plus free IFSCC online content via www.ifscc.org
- A full Member can be nominated to sit on SCS Council.
- All members can join an SCS Committee
A decision was taken on 27 February 1969 by HM Inspector of Taxes whereby subscriptions paid to the Society can be offset against personal tax. Please contact your local tax office for the listing in the 1996 edition on Page 37 of list 3.
Here are some testimonials of current SCS Members
Barbara Brockway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEKx5lG8rdM
Janet Tarasofsky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiUtQ6WhzME
Matt Taylor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UWTV7vkflM
Kristin Katakami: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uQRwQ1TLYA